Everything you need to know to take part
To make it easier for candidates to find the answers to any queries they may have about our selection process and the best way of participating, we have grouped the most frequently asked questions into groups.
- On which internet browsers does the applicants area on Career Page work?
- I don't remember my user name (or the system does not recognize it).
- I don't remember my password.
- If I registered before May 2013, what should I do?
- What can I do if I change my email account?
- I haven't received, or I cannot find the activation email to complete my resume / profile, what should I do?
- I haven’t received, or I cannot find, the email confirming my application for a job vacancy, what should I do?
- What does "I do not wish to release my profile" mean?
- Do I need to upload a resume document?
1. On which internet browsers does the applicants area on Career Page work?
We have verified that all screens on applicant area work on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Chrome. If you're having trouble on any other browser, please let us know via the contact mailbox and we'll check it. (Limited access on mobile devices).
2. I don't remember my user name (or the system does not recognize it).
Your user name is the same as the e-mail address with which you registered.
3. I don't remember my password.
You can retrieve your password by clicking on the ‘Forgot your password’ link on the Careers Opportunities page. The System will ask you to enter your e-mail address to retrieve your password.
4. If I was registered before May 2013, what should I do?
If you registered before May 2013, you must register as a new user. Our system has been updated and will no longer recognize users registered prior to May 2013.
5. What can I do if I change my email account?
Your user name is your email address and appears in the personal details of your resume. If you plan on changing your email address, we recommend you to: 1) first update the email address on your resume in the system and 2) secondly to update the email address in your candidate profile.
6. I haven't received, or I cannot see, the activation email to fill in my resume, what should I do?
Please check your spam folder, and if you cannot find it, please contact us via the contact mailbox.
7. I haven't received, or I cannot see, the email confirming my application for a job vacancy?
…If the date is showing blank or not showing up, please check your email inbox and your spam folder to confirm the application has been received. If you did not receive the email, you will need to apply again. If you continue to have difficulties with the application, please contact us via the contact mailbox.
8. What does "I do not wish to release my profile" mean?
From time-to-time, our recruiters will source registered users in our recruitment system for open positions. If you choose to not release your profile, your profile will then only be visible for those vacancies of which you directly apply; our recruiters would not be able to pull up your CV / profile for a position you have not applied.
9. Do I need to upload a resume document?
It is highly recommended to upload a copy of your resume (*.pdf format preferred) as well as complete the details of your profile and career background in our recruitment system.
- I’ve applied for a vacancy but have not been contacted by your Company, what should I do?.
When applying for a vacancy, our recruiters will review the submitted applicants. At times, your profile may not fit the profile required or there are other applicants who are more specifically suited for the job.
If you have submitted a resume and have released it, we will take it into consideration when there is an opening that is more suited to your qualifications.