Banner - Suppliers
COMBINING OUR STRENGTHS
AVANGRID is committed to excellence and competitiveness among its suppliers, whom the company sees as its strategic business partners. Objectivity and transparency are of primary importance.
We build trusting relationships
Welcome to the Suppliers section. You can register here as a supplier and learn how to bid in our tenders, or check and manage your invoices and payments through MInfo.
Purchasing platforms. More digital, more collaborative
SRM has been decommissioned as of July 1, 2021.
- IBuy: Procurement platform based on SAP-ARIBA technology in the cloud.
- GoSupply: The Supplier Registration and Management System supported on a single, global digital platform managed by GoSupplyExternal link, opens in new window. application (for exclusive use and restricted to suppliers of the Iberdrola group), where you can find any data associated with your orders, invoices and payments.
- MInfo: if you are already a supplier and have a contractual relationship with the Iberdrola group, register in the new MInfoExternal link, opens in new window. application (for exclusive use and restricted to suppliers of the Iberdrola group), where you can find any data associated with your orders, invoices and payments.
At a Glance
If you are already a supplier you will have to register in the new applications, but we will guide you at all times so that the transfer is swift and simple:
About Our Purchase Process
If you have never been a supplier before, here are the steps you need to follow, from registration to delivery and invoicing jobs:
Our purchase process step by step
- Registration: Registration in gosupply
- To become a supplier of the Iberdrola group you have to register in GoSupply . There are three levels of registration. As a NEW SUPPLIER you must access the ELEMENTARY LEVEL. Depending on the criticality/strategic level you will be asked to move to another level.
- Classification: We will check that your company's data and policy are in line with our standards. We will make sure that there is no risk during the purchasing process.
- Registration in IBuy: Before registering you will have to create a profile in SAP-ARIBA . The new platform on which to access our tenders is IBUY. Access the manuals and find out about the whole process.
- Tender Process: After a previous purchasing request and schedule, the Iberdrola group will contact you to start the tender process.
- Awarding: Both interested parties will sign the contract in which conditions and deadlines, inter alia, will be established
- Jobs and Billing: If your company is awarded the contract, after signing the contract the final process will begin, which includes the order, its receipt and the invoice.
Factors Evaluated for Classifying Suppliers
At Iberdrola we look for sustainable, transparent, fair and ethical supplies and suppliers. That's why we evaluate your company to find out what the potential risk is during the purchasing process. We check that your modus operandi is aligned with our group's policies, principles and responsibilities. Find out about what factors are evaluated for classifying suppliers.
To be qualified as a suppplier