Each year, AVANGRID publishes a Sustainability Report providing detailed information about the company's performance from three perspectives of sustainability: economic, environmental and social. It also provides important information about the company's mission, vision, values and corporate governance.
- 2019 Sustainability Report: "Working Together for a Clean Energy Future" [PDF]
- 2018 Sustainability Report: "A New Generation of Energy" [PDF]
- 2017 Sustainability Report: "Investing in a Clean Energy Future" [PDF]
- 2016 Sustainability Report: "Delivering Energy in a Sustainable Manner" [PDF]
Sustainability is firmly entrenched in the values and principles that guide our board of directors, and respect for people, safety, communities and the environment are key priorities driving our business success. As a member of Edison Electric Institute and American Gas Association, AVANGRID is pleased to provide investors voluntary information about our environmental, social and governance (ESG) and Sustainability using the EEI and AGA reporting templates, which provides investors and other stakeholders ESG and sustainability information that is consistent across the electric and gas utilities sectors.
- 2018 AVANGRID EEI and AGA ESG/Sustainability Reporting [PDF]
- 2017 AVANGRID EEI and AGA ESG/Sustainability Reporting [PDF]