We offer a competitive compensation program that consists of base and/or variable pay. Based on Affiliate and position, there are additional incentive and recognition programs available to employees.
Our objective is to provide base pay and total cash compensation opportunities (base pay plus variable pay) at or near the median levels of comparably sized energy and general industrial companies.
Our benefits programs are highly competitive compared
to other employers in general industry in terms of employee cost, plan design, choice and quality; providing many options to meet the varied needs of our employees including:
- Health Care: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Care Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Programs: 401(k) Qualified Retirement Plan
- Income Protection Programs: Short-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Other Policies, Programs and Resources: Family and Medical Leave, Incentive Compensation, Merit Programs, Employee Assistance Program
The benefits that are offered vary by Affiliate, employment status and union/non-union status.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
We also recognize that attracting talented people and rewarding performance is about much more than pay and benefits. It's about the total employment experience. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we provide opportunities to learn and grow through seminars; cross-training; promotions/transfers; community service; tuition assistance; performance management; and our career opportunity announcement program to name a few.
AVANGRID provides a positive, collaborative work environment. Our work environment is safe, neat, clean, comfortable and friendly. Our employees are respectful and enjoy a casual dress policy. We also offer flexible work schedules (where applicable), diversity in thought, education, race, religion, etc.; encourage a sense of teamwork; and provide tools, resources and state-of-the-art technology to our employees.