AVANGRID recognizes that without the support of a skilled, diverse, and motivated workforce, the company will not be able to achieve its strategic goals.
- Is committed to employment and selection practices which support all applicable employment laws and support AVANGRID’s ethical standards and values
- Acknowledges that achievement of goals is driven by attracting an engaged workforce that delivers high performance.
- Recruitment and selection decisions are based on job specific criteria and the most qualified individual for the position will be selected.
AVANGRID accepts and promotes the following basic principles related to recruitment and staffing activities:
- Develop and maintain recruitment procedures that promote equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to an individual’s gender, gender identity, race, color, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veterans status, or other conditions protected by law.
- Ensure that all employment decisions are based on (1) individual merit, qualifications, and competence as they relate to the particular position, and (2) promote the principle of equal employment opportunity.
- Engage and retain high performing employees and support employee development which will foster professional growth and career development.